Social Media Community Guidelines
We use social media as part of our commitment to transparency and to provide information to our customers and stakeholders. We have a presence on several social media platforms that you can use to keep up to date with EUSA Pharma news and activities.
We are looking to create a positive sharing community on social media, and when engaging with us online, we ask you to please be respectful of other users. If you do not, we reserve the right to deny or remove comments. If you have a question or comment that is not relevant to the topics of discussion taking place on the channel, please contact us here: https://eusapharma.com/contact/contact-us
We appreciate hearing from you and understand you want to hear from us. Mentions, shares, comments, likes, favorites, and retweets are welcomed! However, we may not able to engage with you as we would like to due to the highly regulated nature of our industry.
If you engage with us online, you are agreeing to our Social Media Community Guidelines:
- Our posts are intended for the U.S. audience only
- Responses to individual users do not imply endorsement to your post
- We will not respond to any @mention or reply that:
- References a product or offered services (ours or someone else’s)
- Offers any health or medical advice
- References a side effect
- Is considered spam or are excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community
- Ask questions directly related to financial, legal, regulatory, confidential information or medical issues
- Content that contains misinformation, is misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive
- Contains vulgarity (personal attacks, foul language, harassing comments)
- Content that incites, instigates or condones violence or hatred
- Content that promotes political content such as references to a candidate, law or regulation, political party, governmental official, election or election outcome
- Off-topic or unrelated to the post on which the user is commenting
- Contains personal information
- Posts that contain links, including those to videos, not owned by EUSA Pharma
- Violate the social media platform rules
- Any other comment that EUSA Pharma determines to be offensive or inappropriate
- We have the right to delete or block users who violate any of the mentioned guidelines
- We love to share great content and may provide links or references to other sites as part of our social content. We claim no responsibility for the accuracy of content on other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content.
- Accounts we follow/interact with or accounts that follow/interact with us on our various accounts are not an indication of EUSA Pharma’s endorsement of these third-party accounts or the content they produce. Additionally, favorites, likes, comments, and/or retweets do not indicate endorsement.
If you have experienced an adverse event or think you may be experiencing an adverse event, you should seek advice from a healthcare professional. In order to monitor the safety of EUSA Pharma products, we encourage reporting any side effects experienced while taking an EUSA Pharma product. Please visit https://eusapharma.com/contact/product-safety. You may also contact the FDA directly at www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.