DO YOU SHARE OUR VALUES AND AMBITIONS?EUSA Pharma is a dynamic and rapidly growing pharmaceutical company. We are constantly looking for highly talented individuals who, like us, are passionate and committed to helping patients live and embrace life.
If you are interested in joining our journey and if you share our values and ambition, please see below our current vacancies.
EUSA Pharma does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact EUSA Pharma’s Human Resources Department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates. Obtaining prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and EUSA Pharma. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained, any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of EUSA Pharma. EUSA Pharma shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Please be aware and vigilant of people using organisation recruitment platforms as a means to obtain your personal information for fraudulent purposes. We will never ask you for payment or financial or personal details as part of the interview process here at EUSA Pharma. If you are contacted about a role here and you are unsure about the vacancy’s legitimacy, please email Karen.Kitchener@eusapharma.com to request more information
Didn't find the right role for you?
Join our talent community and be the first to learn about the latest opportunities to join our team at EUSA.
Key Account Manager, RRD - East of England - Endocrinology and Metabolic/Dermato-oncology Franchise
You will be responsible for the successful achievement of sales targets and delivery of business objectives through effective and ethical communications with relevant HCPs and target customers across all current disease areas, whilst developing KOL advocacy and mobilising advocates in key accounts across a territory covering the East of England. You will advance the business through engagement across multiple levels of the NHS focusing on strategic account planning and development.
Your accountabilities will include:
• Achieving / exceeding sales targets for all products through effective territory
management, selling skills and development of key customer groups
• Collaborating with your manager to implement agreed plan of action in line with
• Establishing and managing high quality customer relationships with target customers
• Developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the product, market and
• Working within agreed budgets to specific KPIs and objectives
• Organising and planning your territory efficiently and effectively
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Managing stakeholder relationships for the range of designated products through
prioritising new business opportunities and prospects
• Implementing milestones and deadlines; monitoring progress and taking action to
• Organising promotional group meetings, symposia, conferences & webinars for HCPs
using peer to peer influence to educate a wider audience
• Collaborating with your manager to develop and implement territory ‘Plan of Action’
and account plans which encompass all aspects of the local health economy
• Collaborating with relevant stakeholders (Medical Affairs/Marketing etc.) to agree on key
account plan objectives/responsibilities
• Evaluating progress versus plan monthly, and agreeing to course corrections with
manager where necessary, whilst reporting customer activity daily in the CRM system
and ensuring customer profiles are kept up-to-date
• Maintaining up to date knowledge of NHS structure and funding streams
• Maintaining acceptable, professional knowledge and behavioural standards including
compliance with the ABPI Code of Practice and RRD internal Code of Conduct. Reports
adverse events and product quality complaints as per Pharmacovigilance Guidance
together with ensuring a thorough understanding of all Company processes and SOPs
Technical and professional experience required:
• Minimum of 3 years’ pharmaceutical experience in the hospital setting.
• Rare Disease/niche/speciality product experience.
• Experience/involvement in a successful recent product launch.
• Knowledge of local market access/payor experience (hospital pharmacists and access
process in the hospital setting) is essential.
• Experience in digital multichannel customer interaction, with evidence of previous
experience both in systems and in personalised content. Able to maximise impact of
multichannel/digital tools and strategy on customers in the territory.
• Excellent communication skills to drive impactful conversations with customers by
phone, video, email, text or face-to-face
• Demonstrable project management experience would be useful
• Life science degree or higher qualification is needed together with relevant experience,
ideally in rare disease
• Willingness to travel – this is a field-based role
• Must have excellent written and spoken English, able to evidence strong communication
skills written, oral and presentation
• Organised with a good level of analytical skills
• Able to work in a specialist area
• Computer literate in Microsoft programmes including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and
continuously developing and improving product knowledge, communication and selling
skills through self-learning and training
• Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and forward-thinking outlook, with desire to expand skill
set and overcome challenges
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
Medical Science Liaison - Southern Germany
Reporting to the DACH Medical Director and working as part of a dynamic, supportive and well-respected team, the Medical Science Liaison (MSL) will provide customer-oriented activities, giving medical and scientific support for Oncology products in a territory covering Southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland in accordance with local codes of practice in place. Candidates must be based on the territory, i.e. Austria, Bavaria, or Baden Wurttemberg.
The MSL will develop professional relationships with key customers to understand and improve the patient care journey (e.g. diagnosis, accessibility to treatment or diagnosis, disease awareness, and facilitate the development of scientific programs). Through participation in the training of regional and national experts on the scientific data of drugs for which he/she is responsible, the MSL will become an expert in their rare disease field.
The Medical Science Liaison is expected to spend approximately 70% of their time on customer-facing activities during the year.
Scientific Expertise: Establish themselves as an internal and external product and diseases state expert, communicate and disseminate scientific information, ensure impactful customer interaction, deliver internal and external product and disease state training
KOL Management: Serve as primary scientific contact with HCPs, coordinate and engage medical interactions with KOLs, organize specific events and develop medical collaboration
Territory Management: Implement and track territory plan including treatment pathways, protocols as well as practices, analysis of hospitals, KOLs, competitor activities, studies and trends
Ownership of medically led projects: Represent the medical department and the company at national and international meetings, congresses and symposia and reporting from relevant sessions
Technical and professional expertise required
Strong communicator in a one to one and group and remote setting, verbal and non-verbal using appropriate industry and medical language.
Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies.
Excellent project planning, organisation, implementation, and tracking skills.
In depth knowledge of market access processes within the geography.
Experience in interpretation and writing of scientific information.
Be able to tailor communication across multiple health care professional groups.
Key skills and behaviours:
Fluent German and English Skills.
Life Sciences Degree essential, PhD or MSc preferred.